Join the growing number of families, professionals and community members that make up the Autism Society of the RMWB.
Together we can raise awareness and bring positive changes in our community!
For $20 annually you have the opportunity to get involved, stay connected and help guide the strategic direction of the Autism Society of the RWMB by electing our board-level leadership at the annual general meeting. Join the growing number of families, professionals and community members that make our society.
Come and join our monthly public meeting and see what the board is all about! We are always looking for new and fresh ideas to help diversify and grow our membership! To attend a meeting email your request to email@example.com.
Why become a member of our Society?
- Support: in the form of parent discussion groups, information sessions on various topics, information and advice on working with your child’s school or simply a friendly ear on the end of a phone.
- Voting rights: when you purchase a paid membership and agree to the Society’s Approved Bylaws 2020, Guiding Principles, Vision and Mission.
- Advocate: be a voice for our autism community. Help us to raise awareness and supports for people with special needs in our region.
- Opportunity: to be involved with committees, events and activities to work towards an inclusive community.
Benefits to becoming a member:
- 10% off sensory store items
- Access to newsletters and information about the society
- Unlimited access to our lending library
- Early registration for programming and special events
- Member rates for workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Discounts with community partners
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting and special resolution meetings
- Non-Voting Rights for professional Membership
How to become a member:
To become a member, fill in the the application link below.
Complete: ‘Voting Membership’ application form; agreeing to Autism Society of the Regional Municipality’s Terms & Conditions.
- Pay $40 annually:
To process membership please send application and your fees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please contact us if you would prefer a printed copy of the form and the terms and conditions and cash payments.
To apply for or renew your membership, simply complete this application form to email@example.com and submit your annual fee.