Autism Society of the RMWB Voting Membership
Join the growing number of families, professionals and community members that make up the Autism Society of the RMWB.
Together we can raise awareness and bring positive changes in our community!
The Society’s mission is to accommodate a support network that fosters an inclusive community by providing information, supports, awareness and programs to all those in our community affected by ASD and other barriers. Come and join our monthly meeting (every first Wednesday of the month) and see what our board is all about! We are always looking for new and fresh ideas to help diversify and grow our membership!
Why become a member of our Society?
- Support: in the form of parent discussion groups, information sessions on various topics, information and advice on working with your child’s school or simply a friendly ear on the end of a phone.
- Voting rights: when you purchase a paid membership and agree to the Society’s By-Laws, Values, Vision and Mission.
- Advocate: be a voice for our autism community. Help us to raise awareness and supports for people with special needs in our region.
- Opportunity: to be involved with committees, events and activities to work towards an inclusive community.
Benefits to becoming a member:
- Unlimited access to our Lending Library.
- 10% off items purchased in our Sensory Store.
- Early registration for summer camp and other specialized programming.
- Early access to family events such as Tubing, Easter Egg Hunt, Family Camping, etc.
- Member rates for workshops, seminars and conferences
- Receive bi-monthly newsletters, updating on the Society’s work in the community and upcoming events.
- The chance to vote at our Annual General Meeting (held every February)
- Discounts with community partners (e.g. Aim High, Earls Resturant, Jolly Jay’s)
How to become a member
To become a member, fill in the the application link below. If you can’t see the form, click this link instead.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Complete: ‘Voting Membership’ application form; agreeing to Autism Society of the Regional Municipality’s Terms & Conditions.
- Pay $20 annually:
Just click the shop tab on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AutismRMWB/?ref=bookmarks) and you can process your fees there or email email@example.com for the registration form and this email can be used for EFT transfer of fees.