Click Here to sign up for events on our Facebook Page.
You can sign up for most our events that don’t involve an application Process, IE Hot Dog stands, 80’s Night, Thriller night, Christmas Party night and ect.
If you would like to be more involved like an Executive Board Member or working directly with our programs please see process below.
Becoming an Autism RMWB volunteer will involve:
- Coming for an interview (about 30 minutes)
- Providing 3 references
- Submitting a Police Information Check (if applicable)
- Submitting a Vulnerable Sector Check (if applicable)
- Signing a Policies and Procedures Agreement
- Signing a Volunteer Services Agreement
- For executive board you must attend 3 consecutive meetings
- Sign Oath of conduct (if applicable)
We want our volunteers to have an enjoyable experience with Autism Society of the RMWB! We try to strive and show our appreciation for your volunteering time with us and to indicate our commitment to you to do the best we can to make your volunteer experience with us a positive and rewarding one.
Benefits to you include:
- Resume experience (volunteering always looks great)
- Opportunities to learn more about the autism community
- The ability to increase autism awareness and acceptance
- Have a vote on the board
- Help drive the direction of AS of the RMWB
- Having fun!
- Meet new people
Volunteers are an important part of our team and we rely on them to deliver our events, programs and services. We expect our volunteers to:
- Support Autism Society of the RMWB Values, Vision and Mission
- Build and maintain relationships within the community
- Maintain a safe and secure volunteering environment
- Follow direction from the Board of Directors
- Volunteer at fundraising events when available
- Assist with Autism Society of the RMWB programs
To Apply please download form below and submit into the Volunteer Coordinator.
You can also get in touch with our Volunteer Coordinator directly by email at email@example.com